hama-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk build issues
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 18:03:22 GMT
Hi, it seems that rat is going to not ignore the .git files.
I'm going to fix that in a few minutes, however I don't know when the ASF
syncs to github.
I can only advise you to use SVN instead until it is available through
github.

The next issue is Mvn cannot find the log4j 1.2.6 in central.

It is quite old, but it is still there:
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/log4j/log4j/1.2.6
Are you behind a proxy?

--