hama-user mailing list archives

From Praveen Sripati <praveensrip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pros of Hama over Giraph over Graph Processing
Date Sat, 26 May 2012 13:09:39 GMT
If I see the benchmarks [1], it's always Hama against Hama. While this is
absolutely necessary to make sure Hama doesn't regress, it's even more
necessary to compare (functionality, performance, algorithms etc) Hama with
others.

Couldn't agree more with Suraj on benchmarks to benchmarks comparison.
Since everything is available as open source it should be possible to do a
comparison with the same data set with out-of-the-box software without any
fine tuning for different algorithms.

Just my 2c.

Praveen

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/hama/Benchmarks