hama-user mailing list archives

From Billy Newport <bi...@billynewport.com>
Subject Re: Pros of Hama over Giraph over Graph Processing
Date Sat, 26 May 2012 13:23:16 GMT
I think the difference may be that Hama provides a bsp base with graph
also. Giraph seems to just do graph. With Hama becoming a top level
apache project now, it's hard to see giraph making it also given the
overlap. My vote would be for giraph to combine forces and enhance
Hama but we will see, I guess.

Sent from my iPad