hama-user mailing list archives

From 胡月胜 <yshoo.proj...@gmail.com>
Subject Build from source code
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:20:49 GMT
Hi guys, I want to build the HAMA from the source code, now I:
   1. Installed the maven on my computer;
   2. Can import the project to Eclipse,
   3. Export the jar package (core, example, graph and yarn) , but cannot
run the hama ( The hadoop configuration and hama configuratino is correct).
I want to know:
   1. How to export the jar package  from the eclipse;
   2. Which version of eclipse that the developer is using?
   3. If convient, can you tell me your build process?

Thank you very much!