hama-user mailing list archives

From Peeyush Kumar <ago...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: documentation on hama core Java API
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2010 08:18:57 GMT
More Specifically I want  to load 2 symmetric matrices (2mil*2mil) onto the
HBase Shell,  multiply them and calculate eigenvector and eigenvalues of the
resultant matrix.
How do I load my data into the matrix using HAMA java api or do I have to do
the same using hbase java api directly (and load the data and metadata in
the same format as the random matrix generator example load the
data/metadata into the hbase database).