hama-dev mailing list archives

From ByungSeok Min <byeongseok....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project healthy question
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 09:28:09 GMT
I keep watching hama.

Although I had things I wanted to develop,i have not been able to
participate actively.
I am going to work AI/Big Data in my company from March.
I will try to do again.

How about setting up roadmap together?
I think it would be nice to start the 2019 roadmap first

2019년 2월 26일 (화) 오후 10:25, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org>님이
작성: