hama-dev mailing list archives

From Mayank Mishra <mayank.mis...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: Call for contributors for Apache Hama
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 23:17:14 GMT
Hi all,

I am willing to contribute, you can count me in. I will pick up the issues from JIRA.

With regards,
Mayank

-----Original Message-----
From: Tommaso Teofili [mailto:tommaso.teofili@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:00 AM
To: dev@hama.apache.org
Cc: JongYoon Lim <seedengine@gmail.com>; ByungSeok Min <byeongseok.min@gmail.com>
Subject: Call for contributors for Apache Hama

Hi all,

Apache Hama is looking for more contributors to help the project keep alive, while many of
us in the current Apache Hama PMC (unfortunately) have not enough cycles to work on the project
anymore.
So this is a callout to the whole Apache Hama community to step up if any of you is willing
to contribute.

I'm cc-ing JongYoon Lim and ByungSeok Min who have already showed up as new contributors,
thanks guys, we're looking forward to hear from you on the mailing lists (and patches welcome!).

Regards,
Tommaso

or interference.