hama-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing Hama Board Report - time for the Attic?
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 09:50:48 GMT
Hi ByungSeok Min,

if we have people like you willing to contribute, we'd be very happy to
refrain letting Hama to Attic.
I think we still need a community though so if other people is willing to
contribute to Hama please speak up and let us know as we can help you get
up to speed or review your patches.

Regards,
Tommaso