hama-dev mailing list archives

From JongYoon Lim <seedeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Apache Hama committer: JongYoon Lim
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 23:28:59 GMT
Thank you for warn welcome :)

Currently, I'm working on orchard robot project in Univ Of Auckland and
preparing for health care system.
And I try to use Hama as a core feature for analyzing health data.
I'm not an expert on parallel computing but have lots of interests.

It's an honor for me to join Hama project!

Best Regards,
JongYoon