hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edward.y...@samsung.com>
Subject RE: about the hama scheduler
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 04:57:55 GMT
http://people.apache.org/~tjungblut/downloads/hamadocs/

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

-----Original Message-----
From: hanif s [mailto:sad143007@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 11:48 AM
To: Edward J. Yoon; Dev
Subject: Re: about the hama scheduler

Good morning,         Is there any site or information available about the
internals of the Hama Framewrok?
Just like we have for the Hadoop as Hadoop internals: Hadoop Internals
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Hadoop InternalsThis project contains several diagrams describing Apache
Hadoop internals (2.3.0 or later).  |
|  |
| View on ercoppa.github.io | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 Kind Regards,
무하마드 하니프
(Muhammad Hanif)

Computer and Software Engineering Department
Hanyang University, Seoul , South Korea