hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does Hama supportting AWS S3 schema?
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 08:34:02 GMT
Yes, it sounds great. To support S3 as Input or Output for Hama BSP
jobs, I guess you'll need to implement our own S3 in/out formatters.

The rests e.g., hadoop-version, auth, uri, etc. must be the
configuration or build option issue.

Please feel free to open JIRA ticket, and enjoy to contribute your patches!

Thanks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon