hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to set the number of maximum tasks
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 11:32:36 GMT
Hi,

Please try to define the bsp.tasks.maximum property within
HamaTestCase.init() method like below:

  private void init() {
    conf = new HamaConfiguration();
    conf.setInt("bsp.tasks.maximum", 10);
  }

Another comment regarding region barrier, is that you need to check
whether the input split can be assigned from the BSP framework.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon