hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [bdutil] Support for Apache Hama (#48)
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 00:39:18 GMT
Just FYI,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: googlebot <notifications@github.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [bdutil] Support for Apache Hama (#48)
To: GoogleCloudPlatform/bdutil <bdutil@noreply.github.com>
Cc: "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardyoon@apache.org>

Thanks for your pull request. It looks like this may be your first
contribution to a Google open source project, in which case you'll need to
sign a Contributor License Agreement (CLA).

[image: :memo:] *Please visit https://cla.developers.google.com/
<https://cla.developers.google.com/> to sign.*

Once you've signed, please reply here (e.g. I signed it!) and we'll verify.
Thanks.
------------------------------

   - If you've already signed a CLA, it's possible we don't have your
   GitHub username or you're using a different email address. Check your
   existing CLA data <https://cla.developers.google.com/clas> and verify
   that your email is set on your git commits
   <https://help.github.com/articles/setting-your-email-in-git/>.
   - If you signed the CLA as a corporation, please let us know the
   company's name.

—
<https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/bdutil/pull/48#issuecomment-123101176>
.