hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edward.y...@samsung.com>
Subject RE: BSPClass with parameters
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 01:14:57 GMT
Hi Behroz,

You should specify the job parameters using BSPJob's get/set methods like
below:

BSPJob admm = new BSPJob();

admm.set("param1", "value");
admm.setBspClass(ExchangeADMMSolver.class);

Then,

public class ExchangeADMMSolver extends BSP {

String param1;

@Override
    public void setup(BSPPeer peer) {
      this.param1 = peer.getConfiguration().get("param1");
   }

}

Thanks.

--