hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Hama 0.7 release (RC1)
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 08:34:32 GMT
> run Hama with Hadoop 2.7.x, is that correct ?

Yes, right. As JĂșlio Pires mentioned before, hadoop 2.7.0 works with
JDK 7+ only. Since important new feature of this release is supporting
YARN and Mesos, I think we have to support latest hadoop.

> I am fine with that as Java 6 has long gone EOL, but let's make a conscious decision
on that (maybe worth a vote).

Agree with you. I'll open the vote first.

Thanks Tommaso!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon