hama-dev mailing list archives

From Behroz Sikander <behro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Things I'd like to focus on next
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 13:24:04 GMT
Hi,
+1.
Yes documentation needs improvement. I also saw that a book on Hama is also
under progress. I can help with the documentation. I only found the
following open issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-960.

Something like MLBase or Mahout on top of Hama would be really nice and
will boost the project. Regarding machine learning algorithms can we use
ADMM(a) to implement the algorithms ?
Like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-1543

a) https://web.stanford.edu/~boyd/papers/pdf/admm_distr_stats.pdf

Regards,