hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edward.y...@samsung.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Hama 0.7 release (RC1)
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 01:01:52 GMT
While testing I received a NoSuchMethodError on ConcurrentHashMap$KeySetView:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.keySet()Ljava/util/concurrent/ConcurrentHashMap$KeySetView

The reason is that Java 1.7 ConcurrentHashMap#keySet() returns a Set<K> while
the 1.8 ConcurrentHashMap#keySet() returns a
ConcurrentHashMap.KeySetView<K,V>.

I'll create new one using Java 1.7. Also, if you have any good idea for this,
Pls let me know.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

-----Original Message-----
From: Edward J. Yoon [mailto:edwardyoon@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 8:09 AM
To: dev@hama.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Apache Hama 0.7 release (RC1)

Hey all,

I just created a first release candidate for the Apache Hama 0.7
release. This release includes new features such as Mesos, Yarn
modules and many improvements/bug fixes.

The RC1 is available at:

http://people.apache.org/~edwardyoon/dist/0.7.0-RC1/

Tags:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hama/tags/0.7.0-RC1/

Please try it, run the tests, verify checksum files, etc. and vote.

Thanks!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon