hama-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where is OffHeapVerticesInfo?
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 11:17:36 GMT
ok, I found it out myself by quickly going through commits at [1].

My question then is how does removal of that class relate to improving
graph package ?
Changing things in a non backward compatible way may still be acceptable
since we are 0.x but I think we (Edward, in this case) really need to make
it clear if we intend to remove features (removing that class means
removing the feature of storing vertices off heap) before doing that.

Thanks and regards,
Tommaso

[1] : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1673079