hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DNN at Tencent
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 08:04:10 GMT
Oh wait. a DNN BSPJob partitions the input data (examples) into the
number of tasks, then each task executes SGD graph job using
LocalBSPRunner as a mini-batch, and uses external pm server to avoid
the heavy cost of synchronization of shared variables such as
gradients or parameters. Does it make sense?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon