hama-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjin Lee <dongjin.lee...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions on Hama
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 14:15:16 GMT
Hi. I am a Hama user, who is analyzing source code now. I have some
questions.

*1. Build Fail*

When I tried build with mvn clean install with version 0.6.4, it succeeded
clearly. However, when I tried build with mvn --projects core,examples
install, it failed on test task.

I think there is something I don't understand yet, but It would be better
to update http://wiki.apache.org/hama/HowToContribute, to prevent
confusion. I got above command from that wiki page.

*2. Why BSPJob and GraphJob is separated?*

I read BSPJob & GraphJob class, and feel its design is a little bit weird.
Why they are separated? Is there any design decision I don't know?

Thanks in Advance.
- Dongjin

--
*Dongjin Lee*

*So interested in massive-scale machine learning.facebook:
www.facebook.com/dongjin.lee.kr
<http://www.facebook.com/dongjin.lee.kr>linkedin:
kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr
<http://kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr>github: