hama-dev mailing list archives

From Bhathiya Supun <hsbath...@gmail.com>
Subject Contributing to project Hama as a group
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 20:22:27 GMT
We, group of students from University of Moratuwa are interested
in contributing project Hama as a part of our Intelligent System module.
Going through the project issues we found
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-891 would be a good fit.
We would like to discuss possibility of working on this issue (or any other
issue that would fit). Any advice on getting started is welcome as non of
us are much familiar with the project.Further, we like to know whether the
irc channel #hama on freenode is still active.

Thank you

Bhathiya