hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Disk Queue and Spilling Queue
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 01:51:57 GMT
The AbstractMessageManager.loopBackMessages() method unbundle messages
into localQueueForNextIteration.  Finally, in clearOutgoingMessages()
method, localQueue is switched by localQueueForNextIteration.

My goal is simplify this procedure. This is huge overhead.

Basically, BSPMessageBundle provides iterator access to the messages
contained in the bundle. So, we can skip whole conversion from bundle
to queue.

> Is it going to use rpc?

I won't touch RPC mechanism. Only queue implementations will be changed.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
CEO at DataSayer Co., Ltd.