hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC 2014
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 01:18:19 GMT
Thanks for your interest. I'm sorry to tell you but organization
decided to reject your proposal. I think there was enough time to
communicate with us and improve your proposal but your proposal and
initiative were insufficient.

I attach the proposal (I received from one of the GSoC 2013 students)
for your next opportunities:

https://docs.google.com/a/udanax.org/document/d/1XVFJrFcWUCT22cP5MYHITThuQgdzuUs7B08eo-HXr_A/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks.

--