hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lambda architecture
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2014 10:47:09 GMT
Sure.

The ignorant people tends to focus only on large-scale data
processing. So, the example of Lambda architecture consists of HDFS,
MapReduce batch, HBase, Impala, Storm. However, I think the key of big
data analytics is in information-flow networks, ..., etc. The HDFS,
Spark or BSP, ... , and HAMA-883. I'm sure this is more ideal than old
one. :-)

--
Edward J. Yoon (@eddieyoon)
Chief Executive Officer