hama-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] YARN module and HOYA
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 07:01:48 GMT
hi all,

I'm quite new to YARN but I've been chatting with Steve about Hoya and it
seems it could be a good start for Hama being quickly deployed to YARN.
On the other hand it may be still better to plan to natively support YARN,
so I think for short term Hoya is fine while we should aim at our own
integration for the long run.

My 2 cents,
Tommaso