hama-dev mailing list archives

From Anastasis Andronidis <andronat_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2014
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:48:38 GMT
I was thinking to apply again as a student, as I am still undergraduate.

But as for subjects we could set:

1) Optimizing serialization with kryo lib
2) Investigate and apply Netty
3) Refactoring and optimizing Graph API (e.g. move master aggregator to a isolated BSP peer,
auto balancing of vertices, profiling)

I was thinking on writing a proposal on those subjects. What do you think?

Cheers,
Anastasis