hama-dev mailing list archives

From Yexi Jiang <yexiji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New logo on website
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 13:47:24 GMT
The new logo seems really nice :)

It seems that the main color most of the projects in hadoop ecosystem is
yellow, e.g. hadoop, mahout, hive, giraph, oozie, and the original hama
logo. Only pig and hbase have different style.

In my humble opinion, the original logo has been well recognized by the
community. I'm not sure whether it is good to replace the original one.

--
------
Yexi Jiang,