hama-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the DoubleVector/DoubleMath
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:37:35 GMT
I've no strong opinion on that, for me whatever works best.
I'd say as long as we don't have any specific reasons to use Mahout ones
let's keep with our stuff but IMHO when something non-trivial in there
becomes required / useful for Hama then we may switch to that.
Besides that switching to Mahout version would ease integration.

Tommaso

2014-01-29 Yexi Jiang <yexijiang@gmail.com>