hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website Update
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 05:04:24 GMT
I found another bug in Graph package and SemiClustering example.

If setup() method should be called once at the start of the program,
below variables should be declared as a static (purly class
variables). Otherwise, it won't work with DiskVerticesInfo or
Serialization version.

{code}
  private int semiClusterMaximumVertexCount;
  private int graphJobMessageSentCount;
  private int graphJobVertexMaxClusterCount;

  @Override
  public void setup(HamaConfiguration conf) {
    semiClusterMaximumVertexCount =
conf.getInt("semicluster.max.vertex.count", 10);
    graphJobMessageSentCount =
conf.getInt("semicluster.max.message.sent.count", 10);
    graphJobVertexMaxClusterCount = conf.getInt("vertex.max.cluster.count", 10);
  }
{code}

<

>>> just