hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website Update
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 01:32:29 GMT
Input was too small :/ So, I'll update website using confident benchmarks soon.

https://twitter.com/tjungblut/status/414717432293363712

After I saw this tweet, I thought we need to update the website. Many
people seems think that hama is a graph processing framework. If you
have some good idea, Please let me know.

P.S., I recently tested Hama examples and 80% of them didn't work.
Let's fix them all in 0.7 release and update the website clearly.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon