hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI, Comparison and Evaluation of Open Source Implementations of Pregel and Related Systems
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 07:28:30 GMT
Once HAMA-843 is committed, PageRank performance will be dramatically improved.

The scalability issue is related with In-Memory VerticesInfo and
Queue. DiskVerticesInfo is now available. Disk/Spilling Queue issues
will be fixed soon.

And also, Graph package's performance can be improved one more time
with HAMA-816.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon