hama-dev mailing list archives

From Yexi Jiang <yexiji...@gmail.com>
Subject Run multiple hama jobs with LocalBSPRunner simultaneously
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 03:15:05 GMT
Hi, All,

I am currently writing the test cases for HAMA-822. I need to launch hama
jobs in two of my test cases (method). I found that when the test cases are
executed in parallel, it will cause error. When I comments any one of the
test case, they other one work properly.

Is it true that the LocalBSPRunner cannot simultaneously execute multiple
jobs?

The error message looks like the following:
13/12/01 22:01:53 WARN fs.FSInputChecker: Problem opening checksum file:
file:/tmp/hama-parts/job_localrunner_0001/part-00000.  Ignoring exception:
java.io.EOFException

13/12/01 22:01:53 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Exception during BSP execution!

java.io.EOFException

13/12/01 22:01:56 ERROR bsp.BSPJobClient: Error partitioning the input path.

java.io.IOException: Runtime partition failed for the job.