hama-dev mailing list archives

From Yexi Jiang <yexiji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website Update
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:41:59 GMT
Hi,

It looks nice. Is it possible to add more description to the figure? When
people first saw this, they may not know what the x axis is (the number of
cores or the number of the number of groom servers?). Moreover, it is
better to tell the reader some specs of the dataset used.

Regards,
Yexi

--
------