hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting application configuration for Hama Streaming
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 23:01:21 GMT
Hi Roman,

Sorry for inconvenience. I checked current source code[1] and it seems that there's no way
to specify an application configuration variables. So, I filed on JIRA[2].

>   peer.config.get("kmeans.max.iterations")

Alternatively, I think you can use the program arguments instead of configuration variables.

1. http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hama/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/hama/pipes/Submitter.java
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-810

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon