hama-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject hama pipes build
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 07:25:51 GMT
Hi all,

when I try to build from trunk I get the following while trying to build
the pipes module:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run (make) on project
hama-pipes: An Ant BuildException has occured: Execute failed:
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "cmake" (in directory
"/Users/teofili/Documents/workspaces/asf/hama/trunk/c++/target/native"):
error=2, No such file or directory -> [Help 1]

If I understand things correctly I miss the compiler on my computer,
however it'd be good if we could skip that module if that cmake program is
missing.

Regards,
Tommaso