hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Skip minor release, and prepare 1.0
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 08:11:26 GMT
I mean, "put all TODO things into 1.0 roadmap, and just skip release
until reach version 1.0".

> people would compare MRv2, Giraph to Hama; and would think that MRv2,
> and Giraph would be more better/ stable than Hama because of FT, etc.

Spark also supports full fault-tolerance, and comparison has been
already started.. Spark shows good performance, giraph shows good
scalability. Hama has good performance and very flexible interface,
but we are in gray zone.

> +0

I'm -0. I think we have to cut periodically.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon