hama-dev mailing list archives

From andronat_asf <andronat_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Just question
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:47:06 GMT
IMHO BSP can be advertised as a different computing model to MapReduce, which means that applications
might use BSP as a backbone and you might create a different ecosystem around this.  You might
even get existing big projects (e.g. Hive :P) start working on top of Hama. I think the first
target should be to convince (some how) the projects that already use BSP under the hood,
to use Hama. I think this is the first step to create a different ecosystem.

Kindly,
Anastasis