hama-dev mailing list archives

From Yexi Jiang <yexiji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:20:50 GMT
I also think about to remove the regression.CostFunction and create one in
ml.math. But it seems that the argument list is quite different from the
DoubleDoubleFunction defined in ml.math. I think we need to figure out how
to replace the regression.CostFunction with existing ones. Moreover, I
found both the linear regression and logistic regression use gradient
descent. So they can be treated as a two layer MLP in fact.

Regards,
Yexi

--
------