hama-dev mailing list archives

From Sreejith Ramakrishnan <sreejith.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for Mentorship in HAMA-743
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 12:43:58 GMT
I recently attended a bootcamp for a Joint Mentoring Programme by Luciano
Resende (Community Development, Apache) - [
http://community.apache.org/mentoringprogramme-icfoss-pilot.html] .

It is geared towards helping students get involved in open source projects.
Similar to GSoC.

Being from a mapreduce background, I find BSP interesting and would love to
work with you. As per the programme, we should be allotted a mentor.

I'm currently reading some papers and working on a plan and a proposed
schedule.

Can somebody please be kind enough to be my mentor?  :)

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-743