hama-dev mailing list archives

From Sreejith Ramakrishnan <sreejith.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I want to work on HAMA-743. Is this still open?
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 05:32:36 GMT
Yes. According to the rules, we have to be allotted a mentor. I understand
your concern. In that case, I wouldn't bug the mentor too much if they're
on their busy schedule.

If he could just point out if I'm going the wrong direction, I'll be happy
to invest my time to learn and tackle the problem.

If this gives you any reassurance, I'm familiar with map-reduce. I know it
doesn't mean anything, but I do have a Cloudera certification on Hadoop.
And I'm currently working on an EDF (Earliest Deadline First) task
scheduler for Hadoop.

Thank you anyway for the quick response. Hope to be working with you if
lucky :)