hama-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Please read carefully before discussing
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 06:40:08 GMT

> Hi all,
>
> Please read carefully before discussing. I saw many situations that we
> are talking about same goals but talking about totally different
> things at the same time, and finally "if you will make something ...,
> I'll work on branch".
>
> Since we're open collaborating via online communication, there are
> always misunderstandings or conflicts. To reduce these situations,
> let's try to understand each other.

sure! As I said also in the past we should just focus on having a more
shared consensus even if this means slowing down the development a bit,
let's remind ourselves at ASF is community over code :-)

Regards,
Tommaso

p.s.:
I'm sorry I'm not having much time to work on Hama at the moment, hopefully
things'll change towards June/July.