hama-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Menon <surajsme...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.6.1 Release plan
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 23:08:17 GMT
Edward, we are on crossroads on lot of features. Sorted Queues have made
the complete refactor of messaging code a necessity. Hence I am working on
getting 2 pieces of puzzle together. Thus there are two ways of looking
into it. Maybe this is the best time to test the code and release before we
the next set of major changes. However, unless we have a set of users who
are really looking for an immediate release, we would be wasting time on
slicing a release. Also, have we got feedback from MRQL on how the current
partitioning strategy affects it?