hama-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Menon <surajsme...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Community Policies to prevent conflicts
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:49:45 GMT
+1 Thank you for the information Edward and we start afresh. I think things
should be lot simpler within a small team like ours. I am touching on
topics related to code and commit protocol here.

We are trying to get a resolution on three points and the voting could be
done in appropriate channel. Let me know if this is the correct place to do
the votings.
- Voting for/against "Review then commit" policy
- Voting for an appropriate time window that a committer can assume silence
as a +1 on his patch.
- Voting for whether a commit should reflect documentation on Wiki.

Thanks,
Suraj