hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error with fastgen input
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 06:30:56 GMT
Personally, I would like to solve this issue by touching
DiskVerticesInfo. If we write sorted sub-sets of vertices into
multiple files, we can avoid huge memory consumption.

If we want to sort partitioned data using messaging system, idea
should be collected.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon