hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error with fastgen input
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:03:30 GMT
P.S., These comments are never helpful in developing community.

"before you run riot on all along the codebase, Suraj ist currently working
on that stuff- don't make it more difficult for him rebasing all his
patches the whole time.
He has the plan so that we made to make the stuff working, his part is
currently missing. So don't try to muddle arround there, it will make this
take longer than already needed."

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon