hama-dev mailing list archives

From Piyush Kumar <kuma0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Hama
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:35:21 GMT
Hi All

I was trying to find KMeans BSP example to add the random points generator.
I searched in the following directory but I could not find it.

*hama/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/hama/examples
*
I also searched in other directories  like hama-core, hama-graph, hama-ml,
hama-yarn but I could not find it.

The last checkin date that I see for a commit on github is June 13,2012. I
am on branch trunk. Let me know if you  guys think I am looking in the
wrong directory.

Thanks
Piyush

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:13 PM, Piyush Kumar <kuma0177@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure  that sounds good. Will look into it tonight.
>
> Piyush
>

> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> Hi Piyush,
>>
>> I'm thinking about adding random points generator for KMeans BSP
>> example, so that user can quickly and easily enjoy it on their
>> cluster.
>>
>> Why don''t you just start with this?
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Piyush Kumar <kuma0177@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Cool, in that case I would like to work on the machine learning package
>> > mentioned buy Edward and understand the source code
>> > as I develop the packages.

>> like
>> the
>> feel