hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Discuss about 0.6.1 release plan
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 01:03:47 GMT
The Hama-0.5/0.6 performances has decreased and memory usage has
increased than Hama-0.4.

The main reason was converting (Bundle object to Bytes) overhead at
Message compressor (CompressionUtil.getCompressionRatio) and Avro RPC.

In 0.6.1, both are fixed or removed.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon