hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Iteration and Superstep
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 13:12:57 GMT
We don't logging execution time of each iteration yet.

But, it's not difficult. You can get current time before and after
calling doSuperstep() method, and then calculate execution time of
each iteration. If you want to improve our project, Pls feel free to
create JIRA tickets and attach your patches. ;)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon