hama-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Menon <menonsur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create common module
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 22:20:02 GMT
+1 for hama-io, +0 for hama-commons. Can you look at the patch for HAMA-700
and let me know if you have any issues going forward in that direction.
Basically it includes a raw format to intermediate binary format
conversion, that could be overridden as shown in VertexInputReader
implementation. Now my question is, if the input to be read from HBase, do
we write every record from HBase to sequential file format? I am a little
confused here.

Thanks,
Suraj