hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: runtimePartitioning in GraphJobRunner
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:48:05 GMT

> It's a gap in experience, Thomas.

Most probably you should read some good books on data extraction and then
choose your tools accordingly.
I never think that BSP is and will be a good extraction technique for
unstructured data.

But these are just my two cents here- there seems to be somewhat more
political problems in this game than using tools appropriately.